Difference between Microblading and Shading?31/01/2017
Do you dream of speaking eyebrows?
This is the difference between Microblading and Shading
Do you want nicely groomed, full eyebrows all year round? Then there are several options to shape your eyebrows, such as Microblading and Shading. But what is the difference between these two treatments?
Despite the recent hype around Microblading and Shading, these techniques are centuries old (Japanese Tebori). You only get them today in a modern, contemporary jacket.
At Microblading we create an eyebrow that is as natural as possible. The treatment is done with a small, sterile blade or needle. Depending on your type of eyebrow, we choose from around 10 different blades.
How does Microblading work?
With the help of the selected needle or blade we make a small, superficial scratch in your skin. We fill this with pigment in your natural eyebrow tint. After the treatment you can hardly distinguish your natural hair from the Microblading hairs.
With Microblading you are comfortable for 2 years
1 to 1.5 years, as long as you have perfect eyebrows thanks to Microblading. Then the pigment gradually fades. Keep that in mind and plan a new treatment in time.
The perfect frequency – on doctor’s advice – for Microblading is 2 years. Then (almost) all residual pigments have disappeared from your skin. A faster repeat treatment would push the residual pigments deeper into your skin and that can cause scarring, pigment discoloration or even hair loss. Always respect the 2 year frequency: your skin is a living organ!
‘But what if my Microblading fades’, do I hear you thinking? In anticipation of your repeat treatment, you can quickly and easily draw up your Microblading brow line or brush it with a special eyebrow pencil.
Do you want to speed up the breakdown of your old Microblading pigments? That is also possible, with a special ointment. For 15 euros you let your skin shine back so quickly that you do not have to wait 6 months for a new Microblading treatment. After 2 months you are ready for it.
Microblading is known for its beautiful, natural effect. But can it be something for you? Then choose a soft make-up look with Shading or a combination of both techniques.
Always perfectly molded eyebrows
With Shading we create extra shade or shade: we ‘tap’ it into the skin using a small, sterile needle or blade – the same tool as with Microblading, but with a different needle configuration. Very gently we apply a diffuse of pigments in the skin. The effect? The subtle, colored look of soft eyebrow powder.
Do you doubt between Microblading and / or Shading?
Questions or doubts? Ask Karen Sarasin for advice on Dermatopigmentation. Together we discuss your desired result and we select the most suitable eyebrow technique and treatment. We take into account the following three factors:
- Your natural eyebrows;
- The eyebrows of your dreams;
- The most feasible and most beautiful result.
Make an appointment for customized eyebrow advice
How does a consultation with Dermatopigmentation work?
- Together we discuss your dream eyebrows on the basis of before and after photos.
- Together we determine the perfect color or pigment.
- An eyebrow treatment lasts 1.5 hours.
- The result remains 1 to 1.5 years. After 2 years you are ready for a repeat treatment.
- We inject the pigment into the superficial dermis of the skin.
- You choose between a supernatural look with Microblading or a soft make-up look with Shading (or a combination of both techniques). You will NEVER get a tattoo look!
- After one week you can swim and sunbathe again.
After two days you can exercise again.
- Price: 300 euro (1 treatment is sufficient!)
- Including touch-up for 25 euros after 4-6 weeks, if necessary.
- The treatment is carried out by nurse specialist in natural Microblading techniques Karen Sarasin from Dermatopigmentation.
PS Dermatopigmentation also works on behalf of doctors.