MUSCLE RELAXERS (180 euro/1 Zone - 280 Euro/2 Zones)
Wrinkles are caused by contraction of the facial muscles. Botox (a brand name for Botulinum Toxin) is a muscle relaxant. Such muscle relaxants are used for wrinkle treatments. These ensure that the functioning of the muscles decreases. And so fewer wrinkles are formed.
Muscle relaxants work from 4 days to about 4 months after treatment (in some people also a little longer)
Muscle relaxers are the ideal solution for
Muscle relaxants find their application in many wrinkle treatments. To mention a few:
- Eyebrow lift
- Crow’s feet
- Forehead wrinkles
- Wrinkles on the side of the nose
- Excessive perspiration (eg under the armpits)
- Gummy Smile
- You prevent permanent wrinkling in the skin.
- Looks very natural (always discuss well with the doctor what result you want).
- Remains about 4 months.
- We recommend 2 treatments per year for a natural result.
- After a treatment, the muscles are used less intensively so that you will develop less wrinkles in the long term anyway.
- With Dermatopigmentation, the treatments are only performed by experienced plastic surgeons.U voorkomt blijvende rimpelvorming in de huid.
- Muscle relaxants are applied with an injection. This mini prick is more sensitive to the one than to the other but certainly not painful.
- Depending on person to person and individual sensitivity, there is a chance of a small blue spot (less than 10%)
- Only after 4 days after the treatment, you start to see the result (so book in time)