DP Laser hair removal From 50 euro
Depilation fast and almost comfortable!
Thanks to the latest TRIPLE LASER technology, unwanted hairs are tackled. Triple laser with 3 different wavelengths.
- 755 nm ALEX wavelength: ideal for bright and fine hairs (superficial penetration).
- 808 nm DIODE wavelength: standard for every hair type.
- 1065 nm YAG wavelenght: ideal for tanned and dark skin with dark hairs (deeper penetration but will absorb less melanin).
These three wavelengths are bundled. Then delivered alternately by the laser. This will tackle every hair type in the skin. Thanks to the power of the laser, we can depilate almost painlessly and quickly. The 3 wavelengths are absorbed by the melanin in the hair root. Then it is converted into heat energy. As soon as the heat is sufficient, the hair root will be destroyed.
* White or gray hair can only be removed permanently by electrolysis! (electrolysis is only in the Clinic in Antwerp)
Advantages of this new technology:
- 3 double power triple laser
- virtually painless laser hair removal
- suitable for every skin type
- fast & safe and also for large areas
- average number of treatments between 3 and 6
Number of treatments
The hair cycle varies from the place on the body. As a result, the interval time will also be different. The best time to laser is when the hair starts to grow back. The hair should be about 1 mm. On average, the number of treatments will be between 3 and 6 treatments. Some people will only need 3 sessions. But others may require up to 6 sessions. Every body reacts differently. Much also depends on the hormone balance in the body. The use of certain medications also has an influence.
You will never be 100% permanently hair free. However, you can count on 90% hair loss. And the hairs that come back occasionally will be many times lighter. In addition, they will also be less strong.
Before and after treatment:
- Do not wax / epilate (anything that removes the hair root) until 4 weeks before the treatment.
- Do not sunbathe at least 6 weeks before and after treatment, to avoid complications.
- Come back after 6 weeks for a new session.
- For the intimate zone every 12 weeks (= different hair cycle).
- After the treatment you may have a slight redness / minimal swelling that will disappear after a few hours.
Do you know this?
- You will never get 100% permanent hair removal.
- Some hair roots “sleep” and only produce a hair a few years later.
- Taking Minoxidil can interfere with permanent hair reduction.
- We do not laser on eczema or active Herpes Simplex
- People who have taken Isotretinoin up to 6 months before the appointment are unable to treat.
- We do not treat if you are allergic to hydroquinone or other bleeching creams.
- Just before the treatment, the hair should be shaved to a length of 1 mm. You don’t have to do this yourself. The laser specialist will shave!
The energy of the laser focuses on the melanin of the hair. Then it goes to the hair root to destroy it. When the hair rises above the skin, the energy is lost.
Price per treatment
|Both lower legs||€ 100|
|Both legs completely||€ 200|
|Forearms and hands||€ 130|
|Arms and hands completely||€ 200|
|Bikini line completely||€ 100|
|Anale zone||€ 50|
|Breasts (woman)||€ 40|
|Beard & neck (front)||€ 150|
|Neck (front)||€ 50|
|Neck (back)||€ 50|
|Back and sholders||€ 200|
|Chest and belly||€ 150|